We receive the majority of our used
equipment through trade-ins and from
purchasing them from a variety of
sources. We also receive equipment from
customers who want us to refurbish the
machinery for their use.
The machines we obtain normally need to
be rebuilt from the ground up.
1. Disassembling the complete machine,
cleaning, and painting the frame and
2. Rebuilding the main bearing assembly
with new seals and other parts as
3. Checking and replacing if needed the
motor bearings, idler shaft bearings, belts,
and inspecting and repairing the clutches.
4. Electrical: Cleaning the wiring and
inspect. Replace if necessary the
5. The machine is then reassembled,
bolted down, and inlet water and drains
are connected. The machine is loaded
with towels and tested.
Inventory on used
Contact our office for
on available equipment